Home Forums Seeking Posts You, Me and She=(The power of 3)

• You, Me and She=(The power of 3)

Posted by Solace. on 12/25/2023 at 4:20 pm

There are so many profiles on this site that it can be difficult or tedious to find the one you are looking for or for them to find you. One’s profile can often be inadvertently hidden or overlooked, lost in a sea of others. I’m posting here to make my profile more visible, and readily available to those it may interest.

As of late I’ve been open to the thought of polygamy. Having friends or relationships comes easy for me but not necessarily on a higher, non conventional and basic level. I want something different, unique that may or may not fit this polygamy concept as a whole in the right situation. I’m both open and receptive to who the universe compels me to meet with the possibility of forming a great relationship enhancing each other’s lives in ways we never imagined…..

I’m interested in those who are somewhat open minded, open to real talk, healthy, takes care of themselves, has learned or is learning (as in doing the work) to deal with their past traumas, cerebral on some level, always open to self betterment and growth, great smile? lol

If you fit these qualifications and think you could be the one or one of the ones for me, please feel free to check out my pictures, read my profile, and reach out to me via message.

Solace. replied 4 months, 1 week ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.