Home Forums Seeking Posts Philly, seeking couples or singles to build triad or quad

• Philly, seeking couples or singles to build triad or quad

Posted by Shavon on 11/08/2022 at 2:56 pm

40yrs old. Stable and ready. I have 2 young adopted children and will be having an embryo transfer in December to add another kid to my bunch. I’m openly bisexual/demisexual and this can be for either a woman or a man or both. Seeking a great Poly family. Can be fmf, fff, or more partners. Eventually all living in one house, no hierarchy or place numbers, just healthy love support and companionship. Serious replies only. Willing to travel but would rather stay local to NJ, PA or DE..

Dominic replied 1 year, 3 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • madlove35

12/03/2022 at 7:08 pm

Hello queen

• Shavon

12/22/2022 at 10:24 am

Hello, how are you?

• Dominic

02/16/2023 at 3:36 pm

Hi, how are doing beautiful

• Sharita

12/17/2022 at 11:13 am

Hi

I’m in Philly as well an I am looking for a focus family to raise my son in ,

I love to be around positivity Uncle I love to be around activity burning learning in love

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Sharita.
  • BDATT

01/08/2023 at 7:49 am

Greetings, Sharon!

How art thou….MostWonderful, l Hope & Pray🙏🏽

The proposal, sounds interesting…l love the idea of the childrn and a solid wholesome/complete, balanced family structure….SPIRITUAL/MENTAL/PHYSICAL

Would love to become more acquainted with you and farther explore, the possibility of MERGE-ing Our 💥NRG💥, to FORM Positive/Progressive/Functional Unified Relationships❣️

Maybe this is *FAITH*…..Will explain later💞