Home Forums Seeking Posts Looking For Poly relationship with a Poly couple I’m a Bi Female from Maryland

• Looking For Poly relationship with a Poly couple I’m a Bi Female from Maryland

Posted by Unknown Member on 10/08/2022 at 12:00 am

Hi Looking for poly couple locally from DMV area Maryland preferable. I am a bi women who is looking for a poly couple who has straight male and a bi female. I want to join in as being that 3rd or 4th wifee or sister wife I’m family oriented so looking for a poly couple who is serious about poly and really looking for another half. Look at my profile and pics and videos they are recent .

Unknown Member replied 1 year, 7 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • twanamonique

10/10/2022 at 8:03 am

Any luck?

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
      10/10/2022 at 9:48 am

I have two couples who contacted me but are far out of state hard to find local closer poly couples

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
      10/10/2022 at 9:57 am

Im very cautious on all dating sites really because you have stalkers i have this white crazy nut who has been stalking me using stalker apps and websites i go on and his a nut him locked up years ago and he got out and started stalking me my son my family his been contacting ppl who he thinks knows me to tel them to do different stuff he got something coming to him though but be careful sometimes these whites make pretend they black to get your ph# etc than can enter you in a stalker app and start stalking you be careful

• Rich

10/10/2022 at 10:04 am

Get a Google number

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
      10/11/2022 at 12:15 am

That was the first thing i start using google numbers so that helps

• twanamonique

10/10/2022 at 6:34 pm

Oh no. That’s crazy. Yeah be careful. How are you doing otherwise?

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
      10/11/2022 at 12:15 am

Im well just working around the clock