Home Forums Seeking Posts Looking for our Ms. Right

• Looking for our Ms. Right

Posted by Unknown Member on 03/07/2023 at 9:59 am

We are looking for a mature female that would be interested in getting to know the both of us and vice versa. We would like to find a woman that is serious in being in a Polyamorous relationship and not someone who is unsure. We love to travel so it’s nothing for us to hop on a flight or drive to visit if you do not live in our area. We are the coolest couple you’ll ever meet and laid back. We enjoy traveling, going to a nice grown and sexy lounge to hear live music, nice restaurants, and did I mention travel LOL. As you can see that’s our favorite. So if you want to know more stop by and say hi. 😘

Unknown Member replied 1 year, 2 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Lydia

03/07/2023 at 5:24 pm

Hi can you tell me more about you guys. Have you been in a poly relationship before ? Do you want a relationship or are you looking for fun?

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    03/07/2023 at 5:38 pm

Hello Lydia…let me say good evening. We are serious in our search. We have been looking for a couple of years now. We have met a few women but none of them pan out. I have been in a Poly Relationship before with another man and I absolutely loved it but that was over 15 years ago with my kids father. My guy Mario who I have been with now for 3 years has not been in a Poly Relationship but we did try it and the woman was not a good fit for us. Tell me about you if you don’t mind.