Home Forums Seeking Posts Looking for ones that’s ready to build

• Looking for ones that’s ready to build

Posted by Lydia on 03/06/2023 at 11:40 pm

I’m looking to build relationships with likeminded people a straight man and a bi female! I’m ready to build something great with my King and Queen. Loyalty is a must I’m in Florida but distance doesn’t mean nothing when it’s REAL

Kirunis replied 9 months, 3 weeks ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • kanedigg

03/12/2023 at 1:30 am

Hello queen we are the Wilson from California. First off we don’t play games waste people time an don’t like our wasted. Now what that said my king is a straight man hard worker an has his own moving company. I am a bisexual queen We have just add to our family on 12/26/22 so I’m taking a break from my business witch is tee shirt designer. We love taking trips so a passport is a plus. We hope to hear from you queen.

• Sylvia

04/02/2023 at 5:43 am

Hi my birth name is Sylvia I’m seeking nesting partners for a poly hierarchy Master Mistress slave dynamic if you’re interested DM me

• Kenya

04/03/2023 at 2:11 am

Hello Sylvia, we’re the Dorsey’s and we’re looking for a fun, honest and vivacious female looking to build with us and become our person/family, is that person you if so reply back my IG @kdgotnext2023

• Kirunis

07/27/2023 at 11:35 am

Hey beautiful. We would definitely be interested in getting to know you more. We are looking to build an empire. We are in Florida as well.