Home Forums General Discussions Are couples the pariah of the poly world?

• Are couples the pariah of the poly world?

Posted by Unknown Member on 11/15/2021 at 7:40 pm

We have been searching for a partner/wife for a couple of years and used various online sites to achieve this . We’ve noticed that all (bar none) single women (unicorns) met online have the same actions. We text, we exchange numbers ,we talk, we attempt to get to know each other. Do’s and don’ts are established. Video chat, Then………… the initial meet. Things always, without fail, get suspect at this point. Most back out with no new communication, leaving the couple to wonder where they went wrong. If she isn’t interested, there is usually ample time to say as much yet.all except the last (classy) prospect leave the couple hanging. My question is why? If you’re not interested, just either never communicate or,Just say so. Does this happen to anyone else, or are we just VERY unlucky?

Dana replied 2 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Dana

12/09/2021 at 8:22 pm

Maybe they don’t know till they meet in person. I’m new to this but from reading that would be my guess. I’d know weather or not I even want to meet before we make the arrangements. Hope the next one works out