Home Forums Seeking Posts Looking For Poly relationship with a Poly couple I’m a Bi Female from Maryland

• Looking For Poly relationship with a Poly couple I’m a Bi Female from Maryland

Posted by Unknown Member on 10/04/2022 at 12:44 pm

Looking For Poly relationship with a Poly couple I’m a Bi Female from Maryland (DMV) I am looking for a poly couple with straight male and bi female. I am very serious about this and willing to relocate if needed I work have my own drive and have my own business along with several degrees . I want a couple who wants a 2nd wifee for relationship and we are as one thats what I’m looking for serious replies only

Kimberly replied 1 year, 2 months ago 8 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Heidi

10/06/2022 at 8:59 pm

😍

• romeolonging357

10/23/2022 at 1:15 pm

Hello, definitely interested in your post. Hopefully we can chat soon.

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
      10/25/2022 at 9:17 pm

Hi Just received your message so what is your situation and what are you looking for

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
      10/25/2022 at 11:03 pm

I am looking for a poly couple as it says my profile your welcome to check my profile to see what I’m Iooking for and than you can get back to me I prefer locals only I found people in states that are hours away are not for me its just phone conversation that happens I m looking for a real poly relationship where we are together and seeing one another thats why I prefer local couples seems hard to find on here though

• KingBasir

10/29/2022 at 4:05 pm

Hi, I read you bio and would be interested in getting to know you more. I am currently in a poly relationship with my GF. she is interested in us dating women. We live in CT and i am a successful business man. I would love to see more and can share more pics of us both.

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
      10/29/2022 at 5:25 pm

I prefer local couples local area ppl who are not local its only phone conversation with ppl not local and I’m trying to be in a real poly relationship Ive have found that couples not local you never see and its just the talk over the phone so sorry but it probably wont work your not local and i want to be with the couple on a daily basis and seeing them and doing what poly couples do.

• kanedigg

10/30/2022 at 7:05 pm

Hello queen we are a strong black couple from California. We are looking for a strong queen that is looking for a Couple. My husband owns a moving company an I have a graphic T-shirt shop I had to step away due to us been blessed with a new baby on the way. Please reply if you’ll like to know more be blessed.

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
      10/30/2022 at 8:20 pm

I’m sorry but your not local I live in Maryland your to far away

• George

11/08/2022 at 5:34 am

Interested. I’m seeking a bi female for my lady

• all-in

11/15/2022 at 12:08 pm

Wishing we was closer 😔

• Kimberly

01/08/2023 at 4:58 pm